Amé Bel Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of issue. Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed against all products only at Amé Bel stores.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- If your purchase exceeds the value of the gift voucher, balance must be paid by cash, debit or credit card.
- If you return any products you have purchased using a gift voucher, the balance will be credited to you as a credit note and is to be redeemed against subsequent purchases.
- Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. If you suspect an unauthorised activity, immediately report this to Amé Bel Head Office (08) 9430 9439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org providing all details including proof of purchase, gift voucher number and a photo ID for verification purposes.
- Amé Bel reserves the right to cancel a gift voucher if we deem such action necessary. If so, we may either provide a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher. The gift voucher remains our property.
- Amé Bel can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees)